Busy, busy! It’s been a while since we posted a blog. Over the last 6 months or so, we’ve been super busy playing a whole bunch of private parties and events along with our usual bar & club gigs. Some highlights include:
- A classy 50th birthday party at the eloquent Englewood Field Club in Englewood, NJ.
- A beautiful holiday party on a private farm in Oakland, NJ
- New Years Eve at the Somerset Crown Plaza Hotel which was a joint venture with The Wisenheimers and Majestic Entertainment.
- An amazing surprise 40th Birthday party at the Mansion on the campus of Fairly Dickinson University.
- A family friendly 40th Birthday celebration at the Madison Hotel in Madison, NJ
|The Englewood Field Club|
Along with these fun gigs, we’ve been back at our usual spots such as The Mohawk House in Sparta and the Famished Frog in Morristown. Our St. Patrick’s day party at The Famished Frog was particularly rowdy. We kept the standing room only crowd dancing the whole night long.